[rrd-users] Re: Solaris 10 x86 Compiler, no proper IEEE Math

Nathan Wheeler nathan.wheeler at unwiredcity.com
Wed Aug 16 18:09:53 MEST 2006

 I don't know why it formated the email so crappy, but you can go here:
http://pastebin.com/769887[1] for better format.

Nathan Wheeler wrote: I'm trying to compile on Solaris 10 x86 with 1.2.15.
Mygcc is 3.4.3. I've compiled rrdtool on Solaris 10 Sparc just fine so this
is weird. The configure command gives back: checking if IEEE math works out
of the box... no checking if IEEE math works with the -ieee switch... no
checking if IEEE math works with the -qfloat=nofold switch... no checking if
IEEE math works with the -w -qflttrap=enable:zerodivide... no checking if
IEEE math works with the -mieeeswitch... no checking if IEEE math works with
the -q float=rndsngl switch... no checking if IEEE math works with the
-OPT:IEEE_NaN_inf=ON switch... no checking if IEEE math works with the
-OPT:IEEE_comparisons=ON switch... no checking if IEEE math works with
fpsetmask(0)... no checking if IEEE math works with
signal(SIGFPE,SIG_IGN)...no configure: error: Your Compiler does not do
propper IEEE math ... Please find out how to make IEEE math work with your
compiler and let me know (tobi at oetiker.ch[1[2]]). Check config.log to see
what went wrong ... The last part of config.log gives: #ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" void std::exit (int) throw (); using std::exit;configure: exit 1
Thanks! --- Links --- 1 mailto:tobi at oetiker.ch[3] -- Unsubscribe
mailto:rrd-users-request at list.ee.ethz.ch?subject=help[5] Archive
http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/rrd-users[6] WebAdmin
http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/lsg2.cgi[7]