[rrd-users] Re: Y AXis multiple scales.

Praveen P pra_ve_en at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 02:29:58 MEST 2006

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the best solution for
your problem, but one approach could be to use
multiple CDEF's in your graphing command and assign
them values which are scaled versions of your actual
value.

Then you can either STACK them or plot them in the
order of decreasing magnitude (So that the plot of the
tallest area won't eclipse the rest).

HTH,
Praveen.

mailto:rrd-users-request at list.ee.ethz.ch?subject=help