[rrd-users] rrd for datalogging on tracktorpuller

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Sat Dec 16 19:27:56 MET 2006

Hello,

Currently I'am having a lot of fun with rrd on my server but it made me
think;
Does any of you guys know of some way to log engine data into an rrd
file?
Easyest seems to add an IO extensionboard to a *nix laptop but the
ultimate solution would be some small hardware device wich writes rrd's
to an usb stick.
Any of you knows something for me that would be of any interest?

There are plenty closed-source hardware/software solutions around, but I
can't imagine that I'am the first one thinking about this.
--
Groetjes Japie

Minimurisk Gardenpulling Team
http://www.minimumrisk.nl