[rrd-users] Re: rrd for datalogging on tracktorpuller

Matt mjoyce at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 16 23:02:56 MET 2006

You could use a Linksys NLSU2 for this.
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FL
ayout&cid=1119460471050&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

Install Open Slug.
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/

Install the RRDTool package.
http://ipkgfind.nslu2-linux.org/result.php?query=rrdtool&searchtype=package&
section=

It has two usb slots and more if you want to mod it.
Use one for storage and the other for IO.

There's support for 1wire devices which would be an interesting way to
fabricate sensors.
http://owfs.sourceforge.net/