[rrd-users] Re: Processing HEX values

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:14:57 MET 2006

Many thanks to John Baker and Dan Cech for their suggestions.
Unfortunately the data is fetched by an application in our management
solution and I'm unable to insert my own script between fetching and
rrd-feeding.
I'll ask the people there if they've any suggestions and will inform you if
any of theses guide to the right direction.

Thanks again,
Marcel