[rrd-users] Re: K Byte notation when using "-b 1024"

Siftah (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Tue Feb 7 17:24:42 MET 2006

Thanks for the replies, I would happily write a patch if I had the necessary skills, unfortunately I don't!

It'd perhaps be a useful feature to be able to swap the conventions used with a switch, allowing you to choose between SI, IEC or the fairly commonly used conventions I referred to above, whatever they be called...

Would still be interested to hear if anyone has any neat 'hacks' to get around this too, surely I can't be the only one :)