[rrd-users] Re: what's causing 'bad format for GPRINT'?

Mark Boolootian booloo at ucsc.edu
Mon Feb 27 22:41:09 MET 2006

Steve!

Long time no hear.  Thanks very much for the note.  Your suggestion
did, in fact, work.  The troubling part in this is that this system
has been functioning just fine with the configs I have for several
years.  I made a couple of changes and broke things, decided I didn't
have time to sort out why they were broken, and when I put them back
the way they were, I got the "bad format" error and couldn't get rid
of it (everything was in RCS so I'm sure I'm running with the original
stuff).  But your change did the trick.

Thanks.  Hope all is well.  We're still running NRG...

mb