[rrd-users] Inserting different data for the same timestamp

Bronislav Klucka konference at pro2-soft.com
Sun Jul 2 15:12:16 MEST 2006

Hi,
I'd like to ask if I can insert into rrd database file data for
timestamp that already exists (has been inserted)

E.g.
I've got product and orders (delivers) for that product. Deliveres that
aleady happened are static, cannot be changed and I can insert them into
rrd database. But consider this. Today is sunday and I know I have 10
orders for friday, I'd like to inset this number into database to see
graph that goes into the future. So I insert 10 orders for friday
timestamp and i can see it in my graph. But tomorrow there can be
already 12 orders for friday... What shoul I do to update Fridays graph?
Should I just insert those number? Would they override those alredy
existing? Would the update round robin archives (rra) existing in database?

Thnx for help

Brona