[rrd-users] Analysing RRD data

Dan Keeley d.e.keeley at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 11:28:14 MEST 2006

Hi,

I've been using cacti for a while which as I understand it is just an
interface to performance data stored in rrd files.

I wish to extract the data in those rrd files and load it into either a flat
format database, or perhaps MySQL/Postgress, because I wish to use an
alternative reporting tool to build up graphs based upon system performance
data.

However i've googled around for this quite a bit and so far can't find
anything to help me.  Is there any interface I can use to extract the data,
or even existing scripts to load the data into an rdbms?

Rgds,
Dan