[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool-1.2.13 compiled on AIX 5.3

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Jul 14 00:16:53 MEST 2006

Hi Irene,

I would be interested in additional notes for the rrd_build page or
even better stuff to integrate in the automated build process
tobi

Yesterday Irene Reed wrote:

> After a week of fighting I finally got rrdtool-1.2.13 to compile on AIX
> and create png files.
>

> I had tried with gcc 4.1 and IBM's  V6 C compiler, but V8 of IBM's C
> compiler arrived and it worked like a charm.  I used gnu make as well.
> If anyone wants the specifics of my pain please let me know.
>

> Irene Reed
>
> Unix Administrator
>
> National Job Corps Data Center
>
> 1627 Woodland Ave.
>
> Austin, TX  78741
>
> (888) 886-1303 ext 7201
>

> --

ETH Zurich
Tobias Oetiker, IT Support Group D-ITET (ISG.EE)
ETL F24.2, Physikstrasse 3, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone +41 44 63 25286,  http://people.ee.ethz.ch/oetiker/