[rrd-users] Re: aggregating data

William Yardley rrd-users at veggiechinese.net
Tue Jul 18 00:10:05 MEST 2006

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 07:04:38PM -0500, MrPaul wrote:
> On 7/14/06, William Yardley <rrd-users at veggiechinese.net> wrote:

> > Is there an easy way to graph aggregate data from a number of RRDs, or
> > do I have to create a new RRD and stuff all the data into it?
>
> Here is the answer that was posted 5 hours before your email.
>
> http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/rrd-users/msg11448.html

Sorry for not noticing that one. This message doesn't explain how to
aggregate data from different files to a single line, however.

For instance, let's say I'm graphing average and max power consumption
(for 5 minute periods) from a bunch of power strips. How would I go
about creating a graph with the sum of all power strips?