[rrd-users] Re: Directory names

Sanjeev Sharma sanjeev.sharma at ideacellular.com
Mon Jul 24 17:40:59 MEST 2006

Hi all,

We are very new to rrdtool. We are currently using mrtg
We have been trying to produce graphs for CPU and memory utilization for our
unix servers. Can we get some sample scripts to do that.
Our unix servers includes sun, HP-UX and linux and we want to install
rrdtool on only one sun server and we want to produce graphs for other
servers from there only.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
sanjeev