[rrd-users] Reading rra files

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 19:28:51 MEST 2006

Hello,
Actually I'm a Cacti user, but I have a question about the rra files. I need
to "read" the rra files that have the information about the load on my
network interfaces to use it in a program that make network simulations
(OPNet Modeler).
When I was using MRTG it was really easy to import this data using its log,
but I have no ideia how I'd import the rra files.
I found the 'dump' comand, that exports the data to XML, but I don't know
how to read it, I don't know its format. Can anyone help me?

Sorry if its an dumb question, but I really need to read those files and the
only program that I found (I don't remember its name) was not working.

Rafael Barbosa

ps.: If there are many english mistakes, I'm sorry too... I'm brazillian and
I don't pratice much often.