[rrd-users] Retrieving numeric data from rrdtool graph command

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed Jun 7 19:52:01 MEST 2006

Gang:

This is probably a newbie question, but I did make the attempt to
read the docs and search the web, so forgive me if this is real
obvious and feel free to point me to a URL.

I have a graph defined using RRDTool 1.2 that uses a VDEF to return a
95th percentile calculation. It works fine, and that number appears
nicely on the graph.

My question: Can I get that number some other way, outside the graph,
so that I can use it in a script?

-T
-----

Tarus Balog
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.
Main  : +1 919 533 0160   Fax:   +1 503-961-7746
Direct: +1 919 647 4749   Skype: tarusb
Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C