[rrd-users] Re: complex CDEF questions

Richard Marshall richiemarshall at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:39:09 MEST 2006

Hi Tobi,

unfortunatly i can't easily stop the logging of the bad data to the RRD (in
fact it will probably be quicker to modify the scripts to calculate the
correct data rather than no data - the long-term fix that i will refer to in
my first post). Is it possible to set a NaN with cdef though? Alex vd B has
suggested using TREND, but so far i can;t get that to smooth out quite how
I'd like either.

Thanks

Rich