[rrd-users] Who is using RRDTool with a NSLU2 "SLUG"

Rob Conway rjconway at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 8 01:32:39 MET 2006

I was hoping someone on this list was using rrdtool with the modified linux network hard drive by linksys (NSLU2 aka SLUG).
Was hoping for some pointers in getting some web pages running to selectively to call up trends based upon some drop down lists selections of data and time frame.

I am currently creating weekly, monthly trends every 15min & 4 hours and its loading up my NSLU2 processor.  Was hoping to get a web page created that will run rrdtool in the background then display the graph.   I am only using a small web server thttpd on the SLUG.....thus looking for people using rrdtool on small embedded processors that run thttpd.  I believe there is a php-thttpd option as well.

cheers

rob