[rrd-users] Re: Problem with graphing counter and average/max values

Westlake, Simon simon.westlake at twcable.com
Thu Nov 16 15:33:13 MET 2006

Ah ha.. yes, the difference IS huge! Glad I didn't beat my head against
the wall for too long trying to figure this out.

Is there some way I could impose a labeling scheme on this graph that
would display 0.6 rather than 600m? I have a feeling other people
viewing these graphs will make the same mistake.

Do you have any ideas about my max/average problem?

--
Simon Westlake
Time Warner Cable Business Class