[rrd-users] Re: Help with Bash script to calc end-time in multiples of 300 ?

Rob Conway rjconway at bigpond.com
Sun Nov 19 12:06:04 MET 2006

OK, I systematically  went through and tested the parameters...did at least
three observations to get run time.  All parameters as below was taking
33-34 seconds to generate 6 graphs.

1. Changing both my start & end times to be multiple of 300 and duration of
127800 "did nothing measurable".
2. removing "--slope" -"did nothing measurable"
3. removed --interlaced   -saved 3-4 seconds

script is 10% quicker without interlace and I cannot tell any difference
when viewing.  I know changing the width will help however my width was
calculated for aesthetics so I can fit two graphs side by side and two
graphs high on my web page.  i.e. see 4 graphs on one page.