[rrd-users] RRD-Implementation of Aberrant Behavior Detection

Baumann, Christoph CHRISTOPH.BAUMANN at T-SYSTEMS.CH
Fri Oct 27 10:03:05 MEST 2006

Hi,

=20

I use rrdtool to store a lot of data about interfaces, cpu, memory ect.

=20

As I use a combination of rrdtool (the greatest) and draw (also the
greatest) see: http://web.taranis.org/drraw/=20

I feel now ready for struggling with "RRD-Implementation of Aberrant
Behavior Detection"

=20

I made all RRA's with the Option "RRA:HWPREDICT:1440:0.1:0.0035:288".=20

=20

So I am ready for it. But what does it mean? A bit I can see here:=20
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/index.en.html

A very good, but form the year 2000 you can find here:=20
http://cricket.sourceforge.net/aberrant/rrd_hw.htm
<http://cricket.sourceforge.net/aberrant/rrd_hw.htm>=20

=20

But how do they work together? Who does work with this Feature and likes
to exchange some experiences ??

=20

=20

Christoph Baumann