[rrd-users] Plot two graphs of different time-intervals

Nirnimesh nirnimesh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:11:57 CEST 2007

I have two rrd files. First, from time t1 to t2. Second, from t3 to t4. The
duration of the two is the same (i.e. t2-t1 =~ t4-t3). If I rrdgraph these,
I get two plots separated by a time interval, as expected. But I want to
plot them juxtaposed on the timeline so that I can compare them.
Essentially, I want to be able to apply something like
CDEF:moved=orig,shift,- on the time-axis. Is it possible.?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
        -- Albert Einstein.