[rrd-users] need to move back the last update time

Edward Quick edwardquick at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:53:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm in the process of updating some RRD's which keep historical data, and
was putting in last months data up to today. By accident I missed out July
31-Aug2 and have just updated a bunch of them with todays data.

Is there an easy way for me to move the last update time back to July 30th?
I have read similar posts about exporting data and making the changes
manually, then reimporting them but if that's the case it might be easier
just to accept the loss!

Thanks for any help.

Ed.