[rrd-users] Neuro data in RRD - ns time steps?

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Aug 28 22:20:10 CEST 2007

Hi Peter,

changeing to a different base unit for time should not be all that
much of a problem as long as you do not aim for compatibilityy ...
note that you will have todo something about the labeling code in
the graphs and you will have to come up with a way to store the
time counter ... as long as you sample for a short periode, this is
no problem but if yo waim for pico second resolution over a 1000
years, you may have to do something more sophisticated ...

cheers
tobi

 apart from that it should be fairly simple ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902