[rrd-users] Way to merge files?

Ronald Stamper ronald at ccpgames.com
Tue Jan 23 18:23:37 MET 2007

YOU ROCK ANDREAS!

I simply put my command in a file and rrdtool ran that command most excellent using rrdtool - < doit.txt

The command called in over 164 files with the appropriate sum CDEF on it etc.. etc.. it was over 3 thousand characters long and rrdtool complied the graph in less then 2 seconds. I am most impressed at the person that codded it!