[rrd-users] Change time zone (x-axis) on plots?

Rob Newman rlnewman at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 26 22:13:21 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I think this might be a relatively simple question, but I could not
see the answer on the rrdtool graph man page. I want to display my
RRD archives as graphs with the time axis (x) label displayed as UTC
time, not PDT (which is my current and server time zone). I need this
because I have data coming in from multiple time zones and need to
compare across them. As I understand it, data is stored in the
archives as epoch seconds, so it should be a relatively simple
conversion, right?

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance,
- Rob