[rrd-users] Duplicate month

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:03:05 CEST 2007

   I have a similar issue, but my duplicates are occuring on the
Y-axis, and more frequently (ex. I'll see 3 instances of the same
number instead of just duplicates).  Happens VERY rarely
(approximately 1 in 80 times that I generate a graph).  I've now seen
it happen in 2 consecutive months for the same RRD data set (ie. data
from the same interface for 2 different months).  Still seaching for
commonalities that might be causing it on my side, as the latest
RRDTool produced the same result.

David