[rrd-users] RRD Wishlist: Adding comments to RRD created graphs

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Jun 7 08:18:34 CEST 2007

Hi Rob,

I would suggest keeeping such information in a file called

${rrdbasename}.comments

then when you do your graph, you use ${rrdbasename}.rrd for the
graph and read the ${rrdbasename}.comments file to create
additional COMMENT: lines in the graph command.

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902