[rrd-users] News about RRDtool 1.3 development

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Mon Jun 11 18:45:49 CEST 2007

Hi List,

In the last 48 hours I have added full cairo/pango support into the
rrdtool 1.3 trunk. It is all online and ready to try for the
adventurous:

  svn://svn.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/trunk/program

If you like to sit and watch quietly, you might be interested in

  http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool-trac/wiki/RRDtool13

where you can follow the progress of RRDtool13. If you have
contributed to 1.3 and I have not properly explained the new
feature, please update the apropriate entries.

If you are using rrdtool on windows, and you can programm, it would
be great if you had a look at the code, since there have been
massive changes, most certainly breaking a lot of windowsy
compilability ...

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902