[rrd-users] rrdgraph problems with year timeline.

Danny Kjærgaard danny at resennet.dk
Fri Jun 15 13:30:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just started using rrdtools, and fell over something i cant really find in
the man pages or in a tutorial. I need to make a graph over a year, and
would like all major gridlines to be a month, and when i do this with this
x_grid MONTH:1:MONTH:1:MONTH:1:0:%b i get double october.

Now this is one thing i cant figure out, and an other is, i would like the
same behavior as the above x_grid except that there should be a alt_grid in
between the majors. How could this easy be done ?

Sorry, if i overlooked something.

-Danny