[rrd-users] VDEF hangs rrdtool

Dag Erlandsson langarod2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:53:43 CEST 2007

It hangs with AVERAGE, MINIMUM and LAST also.

The strange thing is that if I enable the debug printf in the beginning of
vcalc_def() function, it prints out AND returns OK.
Then I tested to remove the debug printf again and now it hangs again.
Tries to add it again, and now it dosn't hang.

The debug printf prints:
DEBUG: start == 1182807840, end == 1182894480, 361 steps

So just now I'm in the situation when I add printfs to see what happens it
works, removes the dosn't work. It looks like I have to learn how to use
gdb. Can it be run on an ARM7 platform?

Best regards
Dag Erlandsson