[rrd-users] Fwd: Duplicate values along the Y-axis of a graph

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed May 2 21:23:12 CEST 2007

Hi David,

note that we use greylisting on the mailinglist server, so it may
be that your first mail is still pending (in case this was your
first posting) ...

in any event, I would be very interested in seeing the commandline
you use to generate the 'offending' graph ... also if you can send
me a dump of the rrd file along with the graph command, this would
be very helpful in determining how to resolve the problem ...

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902