[rrd-users] How do I view contents of an rrd database?

betamaz betamaz at gmail.com
Fri May 18 21:39:21 CEST 2007

Simon, thank you for your previous response. Related to my previous posting,
I have the following questions:

How do I output the values stored in an rrd database?

Also, does rrdtool have an option for viewing all the rrd databases --
similar to that of mysql's "SHOW DATABASES" command? And is it possible to
delete an existing rrd database?

Also, does the rrd-users archive have a search option? so far, I've tried
googling with mixed results.

- Bita.