[rrd-users] How do I view contents of an rrd database?

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri May 18 22:08:09 CEST 2007

  Hi Bita.  An rrd database is just a file, so in order to delete it,
you can simply delete the file using the appropriate command on your
operating system.
   As for viewing the contents of the database, you might make use of
the 'rrdtool dump' command, or perhaps 'rrdtool fetch', depending on
what format you wish to see the output in.  See the docs for the
specifics on such commands.
  As for the mailing list, I have not seen any search option either.
  Hope that helps.

David