[rrd-users] rrdtool graph ( v1.2.24 ) hangs on AIX 5.3

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Mon Nov 19 22:57:10 CET 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 07:02:08PM +0100, Hans-Joachim Ehlers wrote:
> > The same problem occurs. It only happens for the third example script.
> If you increase the end value from ..850 to ..851 for the second example the second should fail as well. ( The start value is the same on the second and third example )
>
> > There may be something wrong in computing values for the Y-axis.
> > (this is a quick guess only!)
>

> > Try adding "--lower-limit -1.00001" to your script, and report back.
> I have added this to my test script and the failing 3rd sections works now.

I think I may have found the problem. If I'm right, it was introduced
between versions 1.2.20 and 1.2.21

I'll ask this on the developers list.

Hans-Joachim, can you please stop sending to me directly? I am on
the list, so I will read your response. You are not helping when you
do this, actually you are causing a (minor) nuisance on my box.

--
Alex van den Bogaerdt
http://www.vandenbogaerdt.nl/rrdtool/