[rrd-users] [Fwd: Re: Getting Started with RRD]

Lex ephedrine at rogers.com
Wed Oct 31 06:16:03 CET 2007

Thanks for the previous help, I've managed to get everything working!

Now comes to the time to 'beautify' the graphs themselves, and I would like
to add a gradient to the area below the graph line.

In one case, the graph is a percentage, where:

- 0 to 60% should be gree
- 61 to 90% yellow
- 90 to 100% red

...with a gradient in between... for example, the Temperature graph on the
examples page at that links to
http://pampa.tche.br/temperatura/temperatura.cgi would do just perfectly.
Unfortunately...I can't find any examples of how this is done.

Any guidance appreciated!
Alex