[rrd-users] Different data on the same graph

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 01:11:05 CEST 2007

Hi Piers.  Multiple Y axes aren't currently possible (I had the
requirement as well) in RRDTool.  In my case, I pulled the data from
an RRD and used the GD::Graph Perl module, with its 'two_axes'
parameter, to graph them.  See

http://gdgraph.com/samples/sample57.html

  for a basic example or two that should get you going in the right direction.

David