[rrd-users] rrd with clientside scripting

Peter Mueller peter.o.mueller at gmx.de
Sun Sep 30 10:33:35 CEST 2007

Hello,

I use rrd running on a Linksys router to monitor some sensors in my
home-automation network. Is there any package that uses client side
scripting to allow dynamic creation of rrd graphs.

E.g. I want the user to define the time span and sensor signals of
interest and out of this the graph should be generated.

I have seen perl scripts for that but there I have no perl running on
the Linksys.

What is the best way to realize this? Is there already someting
useable out there?

Thanks in advance,
Peter

--