[rrd-users] Port RRDTool to Arm/Linux - Which Linux?

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Aug 1 07:56:13 CEST 2008

Hi Robert,

I have never looked into this myself, but I remember reading about
different aproaches to doing floating point on arm and drastic
effects on rrdtool by the choice of method.

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/ARM-Options.html

there is talk about -msoft-float

http://netwinder.osuosl.org/users/s/scottb/public_html/notes/FP-Notes-all.html

cheers