[rrd-users] Port RRDTool to Arm/Linux - Which Linux?

Robert Easton mark63 at azurebell.co.nz
Fri Aug 1 09:04:49 CEST 2008

Hi Tobi,

Many thanks for those links. A little bit to digest there. I saw that
libfloat ( needed to satisfy -msoft-float generated interfaces) was part of
Debian but has not been maintained so has been removed. I will do an initial
build first as suggested by Petteri, then if it is too slow, then will try
some of these floating point options out.

Fun times. :)

Mark