[rrd-users] RRD and NMIS

Smith Laurence L Laurence.Smith at hpcds.com
Fri Aug 1 12:12:44 CEST 2008

Hi All

Well I have a Red Hat Linux box running NMIS, all working ok but the
disk drive is filling up and the RRD database is now at 11GB. I have a
lot of old data in the RRD from old network information and when I
delete the information about network bits in NMIS it does not delete the
information in the RRD, so my question is how can I delete the
information in the RRD without upsetting the database.
Just delete the old rrd files or do I need to do a bit more.

Laurence