[rrd-users] Wrapping legend text/data

Duncan Ferguson duncan.ferguson at altinity.com
Mon Aug 18 11:06:27 CEST 2008

Hiya,

I have a number of graphs with long data field names and some
information is either chopped or removed off the legend

In one example the first line has the "Cur:" entry apparently line
wrapped but thats overwritten by the next line.  I have been unable to
find any options to change how legends are created to prevent this
from happening - has anyone got any suggestions on how to fix it?

This is on Debian Etch using the perl interface in rrdtool 1.2.15-0.3

Thanks

  Duncs