[rrd-users] Problem while converting RRD file to JRB format

ramkrish ramakrishnan.p at cwgoindia.com
Sat Dec 13 22:38:16 CET 2008

When I'm trying to convert the existing RRD file to JRB format, I'm getting
the below error msg.

java -classpath /usr/share/JRobinLite-1.5.9.1/lib/jrobin-1.5.9.1.jar
org.jrobin.convertor.Convertor /usr/bin/rrdtool /home/test/dns.rrd
Converting RRDTool files to JRobin native format.
Original RRDTool files will not be modified in any way
JRobin files created during the process will have a .jrb suffix
0001/0002 rrdtool [java.io.IOException: Invalid RRD file]
0002/0002 dns.rrd [java.io.IOException: Unsupported RRD version (0003)]
Finished: 2 total, 0 OK, 2 failed
Conversion took 0.008 sec
Average per-file conversion time: 0.004 sec

It's showing as unsupported RRD version.
I'm using RRDTool version 1.2.23 and the JRobin version is
JRobinLite-1.5.9.1.

Any suggestions how to rectify this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks..