[rrd-users] How to graph full interface graphs

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Mon Feb 4 16:34:43 CET 2008

The interface graphs I like the best I would describe as 'full'. They
include percentages for usage of total available, and they include the
peak 5-minute values for inbound and outbound on all graphs other than the
5-minute one itself. Thses preserved paek vaules are printed in magenta
and dark green.

Here's an example:
http://ensight.eos.nasa.gov/FlowViewer/sample_full_MRTG.png

I believe MRTG can produce these, but I can't get to the system that host
these graphs to figure out the 'rrdtool graph' command.

I would like to create and add this as a standard template to 'Cacti'.

Can someone point me to that 'full' rrdtool graph syntax?

Thanks,

Joe