[rrd-users] Malloc error when creating graph (Debian on NSLU2/ARM)

u7l11ey at mail.lrz-muenchen.de u7l11ey at mail.lrz-muenchen.de
Tue Feb 5 17:41:36 CET 2008

Hi Petteri,

thanks for running my test case. I'm using the standard Debian etch
distribution on my NSLU2 and also rrdtool from apt, since I don't have a
development environment installed.

I think I will forward my test case to the maintainer of the rrdtool
package in apt, maybe he can reproduce the error.

Regards, Richard