[rrd-users] New user to rrd - having some problems - pls help

Sai p Seshasayee sseshas at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 1 17:30:21 CEST 2008

Hi Team,

 I am a new user to RRD. I am using Ganglia for performance monitoring for
our nodes and it uses the RRD tool. I am writing a perl program that will
create and update an RRD file. I have installed Ganglia and RRD tool
correctly (I believe). I am using the "simple" interface i.e "use
RRD::Simple ();"

When I try to compile the program, it shows "Can't locate RRD/Simple.pm in
@INC" and gives a big list. I am wondering whether this would be any
problem with my installation. I am using "rrdtool-1.2.27".

Thanks and Regards
Sai Prakash
Poughkeepsie Unix Development Lab
IBM Systems and Technology Group
External: 845-435-4720
email: sseshas at us.ibm.com
Notes: Sai p Seshasayee/Poughkeepsie/IBM