[rrd-users] Graphing integer data in Cacti/RRDTool

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Thu Jun 12 01:26:13 CEST 2008

Google landed me on something finally...

http://osdir.com/ml/db.rrdtool.user/2002-10/msg00091.html

Though if there are Cacti Pro's that have solved this that wouldn't mind
sharing how you did it I would appreciate it. I am barely getting the hang
of modifying graph templates and such.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson