[rrd-users] Still trying to create a graph from multiple sources in RRDtool

Emily Chouinard cousin17 at msu.edu
Fri Jun 13 17:06:05 CEST 2008

Still lost without a clue. I know not everyone is working with python
but any help with the RRDtool aspect would be greatly appreciated. I
tried declaring all three sources as DS in the create file but I don't
know how to update, let alone graph all this information. I'm just
looking for a how to, the documentation very briefly describes multiple
sources and I tried that, failed and now I'm still looking for a way to
take the CPU usage of user, system and idle, plot them together and
compare the difference in percentage of what they used. So so far I've
tried creating counters, and it didn't seem to work and now I'm just
completely and utterly lost.
Thanks you!