[rrd-users] MAX values dependant on width of graph

Richard Burton richard at atomwide.com
Fri Mar 7 16:17:02 CET 2008

Hi there

Couple more questions that I would like to know the answers to, if you
wouldn't mind.

Can someone explain or point me in the direction of documentation with
regard to what is shown on a graph when you have more data than the
available pixel width of a graph. I.e. are the points averaged?

Also the value printed for the value MAX when you use GPRINT is the
maximum value based on the data in the RRD and it is not in any way
influenced by the data that is actually shown on the graph?

Thanks

Richard