[rrd-users] RRD Seek Errror: again?

Brian Fahrlander wheeldweller at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 22:10:21 CET 2008

Marc Powell wrote:
> Have you seen this? -- http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/forum.en.html#nabble-td1073391

    I've _seen_ it, but like last time, I didn't really understand it.
I'm on Ubuntu Dapper on the machine saving the data, and Hardy on the
other machine trying to pull the data over by NFS. It's been working
perfectly for months. It's not impossible, but is it likely for
something this (comparitvley) small it's bumping heads with the OS?