[rrd-users] attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

Tech JUPIN.NET tech at jupin.net
Tue Nov 25 09:01:53 CET 2008

Hi,

I hava a dedicated server ruuning with Debian Etch since January 2008.

The monitoring of CPU, RAM, hard drive is done by some RRDTOOL scripts
installed on january.

I have no problem, but since friday, when the cron job for rrd script is
launched, I've got an email with only one line saying :
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

The cron job for rrd is launched avery 5 minutes but I don't have this
message all the time.

When this message occured, the graphs are correctly generated.

What can I do to fix this issue ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

PS : I'm French and I know that my english is bad, sorry for this.

Elek