[rrd-users] anybody developed User trend controls

Rob Conway rjconway at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 26 12:28:27 CET 2008

Hi all,

I just use rrdtool to collect gauge data from a number of temperature
variables and display the trends via a web page.   www.rjconway.homeip.net

I was wondering if anybody has seen a site that uses a “slider bar” under
the trend to enable the user to select another start time, or simple
calendar controls that generate the trends on-the-fly that are simply done
using forms & cgi files.  I am looking to create a ½ screen popup that
enables the user to interact with the trend history function.  At the moment
you can see from my site I simply have a drop down menus for history past
the 2 days.

Regards

rob